openbsd

Author: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: openbsd
I never mentioned the OS being 'screwed up'
I simply am trying to understand the mechanics behind
the OS and the paswd file. It is not like Linux, therefore,
I can not simply wipe out the field in shadow.

I installed it initially for him simply because I feel
it is more secure. But certainly there should be a legitimate
way to resolve this.