PLUG Devel Meetings...more info

Author: Eric Thelin
Subject: PLUG Devel Meetings...more info
I will plan on attending. I can't say I am particularly thrilled about
either monday or thursday meetings as I have other meetings that I
attend on those nights but mondays are probably easier for me to break
away from. I look forward to the plug-devel meetings.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business