RH 7.1 released

Author: Craig White
Subject: RH 7.1 released
I think I started about 9:00 last night and downloaded the first
image...then I got greedy and tried to get the remaining 3 all at once -
speed was decent - had three streams at about 30K per sec each but they all
timed out - my guess is that you put a time limit on anonymous logins. But I
think I can resume them tonight.

By the way, I should mention that I absolutely loved your web site...the
useless facts had some interesting stuff and the Lessons from Life page was
great! Also the link to BigNoseBird web site was terrific.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ -
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... -
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445