mailing list prog access

Author: Lucas Vogel

What I said was...

Are there ways to turn list options on/off via a script running on my
machine? I'd like to set up a script that would turn switch my mail
delivery between my two email accounts, so that I can switch it off
for my work account and turn it on for my home account at the end of
the day.

Is this possible with our version of mailman?

Thanks,
Lucas