Since the list is up now, here is one more sendmail question

Author: Sundar Narayanasamy
Subject: Since the list is up now, here is one more sendmail question
Hello,

I finally managed to configure my mail server at home on my gateway with
sendmail/qpopper. I am able to receive my mail from default
root(root@snoopy) account to any of my other local accounts(e.g
). But when I try to send mail from any of my local
accounts(), I get following error message

Sending failed:
a SMTP error occurred.
Command: MAIL.
Response: 501 5.1.8 <>.. Domain of sender address
exist.

My local DNS server runs on another machine and the domain is
--esaravana.com

And my sendmail configuration is as follows
snoopy:~ # sendmail -d0.1
Version 8.11.2
Compiled with: LDAPMAP MAP_REGEX LOG MATCHGECOS MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7
               NAMED_BIND NETINET NETINET6 NETUNIX NEWDB NIS NISPLUS QUEUE
               SCANF SMTP TCPWRAPPERS USERDB

============ SYSTEM IDENTITY (after readcf) ============
     (short domain name) $w = snoopy
 (canonical domain name) $j = snoopy.esaravana.com
        (subdomain name) $m = esaravana.com
             (node name) $k = snoopy

Recipient names must be specified

Help!