Semi-OT... robotics...

Author: JoelDudleyJoel.Dudley@DevelopOnline.com
Subject: Semi-OT... robotics...
I would be interested in that. I have been tinkering with a design for an
organic based robot. (blame my microbiology degree). Count me in if any
mechanized mayhem were to occur and I will bring my acid spitting,
self-healing, gene-splicing bio-bot. Ok, it can't do all of that, but
someday.

Joel Dudley
Unix System Administrator
DevelopOnline.com
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."
- Dr. Robert Jastrow, Founder Goddard Space Flight Institute