PIM/Paper tiger replacement

Author: LucasVogellvogel@exponent.com
Subject: PIM/Paper tiger replacement
I'm still not entirely sure what you're looking for, but you might want to
check out Zope and/or ht:dig. I know Zope has a couple hundred different
products out there (though mostly components) that you can use for it; maybe
there's something kicking around in there that you can plug in and go to
town with.

HTH