Re[2]: do you use cox@home?

Author: GeneHolmerudgeneous@bigfoot.com
Subject: Re[2]: do you use cox@home?
Yes, and I like it even more after setting up a Freesco
firewall/router/masquerade-er next to my cable modem. One very bad
note: The goons that did the installation did just about everything
imagionable wrong, not the least of which was to leave it to me to
get it working to my then only-online 'puter (W98, sorry). Don't
agree to an installation until you're satisfied where they are going
to put the wires (get it ON PAPER!). And specify that they are not
to cut any existing cables!

Gene