do the funky eth...

Author: der.hans
Subject: do the funky eth...
Am 02. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Kevin Buettner so:

> Have you tried isolating the box that you think you're having the
> problems with? I.e, totally disconnect it from the network and
> then hook it up via a crossover cable to your laptop. The problems
> that you're running into sound really strange and I'm thinking it
> might be good to be certain that they're really happening on the
> box that you think they are.

True, which is why I asked about how the ethernet segment really
works. Didn't isolate the problem as you've suggested, but the problem
finally went away.

danke,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
# Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans