Fwd: UCITA has landed in AZ.

Author: Armand
Subject: Fwd: UCITA has landed in AZ.
wrote:

> \_ A printed letter is probably more effective but an email is better than
> \_ nothing.
> \_ Better yet send both.
>
> Heh. I sent a feel-them-out-gram to the district 29 folks, and one of
> them (Sen Petersen) has auto responded with "printed for the senators
> consideration"...

[snip]
> David

You never know, I received a hand signed letter from Orrin Hatch in
response to an
email I sent over my displeasure of Utah Governor Leavitt insisting on
taxing the
internet. Senator Hatch assured me that he was opposed to taxing the
internet.

Of course I included my snail mail address in the email. Apparently all
they want to
know is if you're a constituent of the geographic area they represent or
not.

Armand
--
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996