NSI... moving a domain

Author: Kimi A. Adams
Subject: NSI... moving a domain
I have a rather quaint question. How low is low for TTL? The reason that
I ask is because some of this stuff I just do by command, meaning that I
have notes taken that I follow. I have refused some jobs because I didn't
know how to do this same thing. Mine are set at 43200. Is that high or
low? (yes, I know that I should read more, but if it isn't broken, don't
fix it right?)

Thanks.

Kimi