A little ping...

Author: der.hansPLUGd@LuftHans.com
Subject: A little ping...
Am 26. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Alan Dayley so:

> I thought a DevSIG was going to be put together with Deepak as the
> leader/coordinator. Maybe it was put off until the open SC meeting on
> Thursday. I plan to be there and this was one of the issues I was going to
> bring up.

I thought this was in the works as well.

> I am still a Linux newbie but programming is a great way to learn more -
> faster. Count me in.

Remember that we have the devel mailing list. Please use it. It's pretty
dusty, but we get great answers there.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
# The only way for a woman to change a man