hated to do it...

Author: Brian Cluff
Subject: hated to do it...
> I can't wait until Kylix comes out so I can move my Delphi development
from Windoze to Linux! During a typical days work, I have to
> re-boot 2-5 times. (I use Win 98 SE rather than NT, but I still have to

re-start sessions on NT every 10 hours or so.)

> Come to think of it, I got my Debian Linux box to hang while running the

new Mozilla Navigator. The mouse moved, but nothing else
> worked. I had to do a hard reset. I was floored...

You couldn't ever telnet into it or change to a console (ctrl-alt-f1)? I've
found that I can almost always get in thought the back door and then kill
the process that is hanging up the system.

Brian Cluff