Where is inetd.conf?

Author: ClintonNCFisher@Z-TEL.com
Subject: Where is inetd.conf?
If this was already replied to, please forgive me. It appears that the
config files are different on that release and now there is an extended
inetd (xinetd) or something like it. There are seperate packages you need
to install to get things like telnet to work and I was very confused by it.

If someone already replied, can you re-send the details. Can someone go
over it in a nutshell?

thanks.