ssh login problem

Author: Deepak Saxena
Subject: ssh login problem
Please put (tm) next to all references to ssh(tm) in your message
as this list is publicly archived and we don't want PLUG to get
sued for trademark infrigement. ;)

~Deepak

On Feb 15 2001, at 23:01, Patrick Rhodes was caught saying:

--
Deepak Saxena - - phone://602.790.0500

call me 'evil' call me 'tide is on your side' anything that you want
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon
- Tori Amos, "Suede"