NT5 dual boot

Author: ToddHoughtthought@scudder-enterprises.com
Subject: NT5 dual boot
Sometimes doing a install on multiple machines isnt really an option
(resources, might be a production network, etc. etc.) and Since playing
around with Samba's services and getting it just a little bit wrong can be
catastrophic for a windows network. I did it once, it was ugly.
But if you have th resources, play with having multiple machines if you can.
It's quite fun to try out all the things that Linux can do really well, samba
being one of them.
-T