hardware array turned second hand smoke...the story?

Author: Craig White
Subject: hardware array turned second hand smoke...the story?
-----Original Message-----
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 3:12 AM
To: ''

It started out on topic (: Oops.

Partnership for a Drug Free America is sponsored by tabacco. Seems the
don't like the competition. I remember years ago they were claiming that
there were 20 million daily cocaine users in the US, when infact it was more
like 2 million. When questioned about the error, the responded that the
message was more important than the actual facts. Sums up the entire
anti-drug attitude to me.

What this has to do with Linux, I am not sure. Then again, I did catch my
computer smoking reefer the other day (:

----
You need to educate your computer - smoking is dangerous to it's health. At
least not to bogart. Is there an open-source bogartd?

you should also educate it to use plain text email after it consumes the
Doritos.

Craig