[OT] -- Fry's and other retailers

Author: Steven M. Klass
Subject: [OT] -- Fry's and other retailers
In terms of Fry's..
         When I lived in Wisconsin, you could not legally search anybody
unless if you suspected them of theft ( I worked in theft prevention).  In
which case it was a private room and not a public forum.  I very rarely pay
any attention to them as I walk past them.  If they attempt to stop me, a
stern look usually is all that is needed.  If they make a scene, I would
think a public harassment charge could be brought up?..  My thought is,
that if they conducted themselves a bit more professional, and actually did
a search instead of a glance, and (in general) treated you better, I
wouldn't mind it.  I can't count the number of times I had to return
already returned merchandise,  was treated like a criminal for doing so,
and then questioned about it..

Sorry for the rant.. >>Obviously I avoid Fry's at all costs..