[OT] -- Fry's and other retailers

Author: BobGeorgeplug@bobspc.dhs.org
Subject: [OT] -- Fry's and other retailers
"Craig White" <> wrote:
> [...]
> While it is desirable to wrap yourself with constitutional protections,
> those protections are what you are entitled to when dealing with

government.
> While you are are on someone elses property, employed by others or even
> posting messages on someone's private forum, you are subject to their

rules
> and their rights.

So they're free to hose you down if they see fit? I don't think so. I
believe there are specific rules on where and how they're allowed to act. If
they are willing to state they witnessed you do something and press charges,
their case is stronger.

This goes back to "security" work I did many many years ago though. Again, I
just do it for the sport. Not having taken anything to start with makes it a
lot less risky.

- Bob