gnapster

Author: Rick Rosinski
Subject: gnapster
All of the sudden, my gnapster client is having problems connecting to a
napster host, and it has been some time since I last connected. I even tried
creating a new account, but that fails. I had set this client up many moons
ago and now I just can't get it working! I have also upgraded to the newest
version to see if that would help - nothing. Anybody have any suggestions as
to how I can get gnapster up and running again? If not, what other
functional linux napster clients exist out there (and where can I get them?
I have had some difficulty finding a good napster client for linux).

Thanks.

--
Rick Rosinski
http://rickrosinski.com