my crashing box

Author: Dr Lyman Hazelton
Subject: my crashing box
I've had the same problem with RH-7.0, and have tracked it down to the screen
saver (under Gnome/Sawfish). I have not been able to figure out why it is
doing
this, but it shows up in the dump. This cause is corroborated by the fact
that
turning off the screen saver results in the system staying up forever.