Be Careful

Author: CIE-Keith
Subject: Be Careful
There must be more to the story. This is not your normal "break in".
I have happened upon data a couple of times without trying and I did
not commit a criminal act. They do have a data security problem.

Maybe the angle the FBI is using is the way he proposed not to get
the media involved which could be viewed as a bribe....... Definitely
an over reaction if the information we received is accurate and
complete.

Keith