Redhat Worm?

Author: Jasonjkenner@mindspring.com
Subject: Redhat Worm?
Hawke wrote:

> yeah...
> hehehehe
>
> hawke.
>
> p. still haven't heard from ANYONE on my delema here...

Im going to be relocating into Mesa Really Soon Now, if your looking
for a roommate, that would proabably work out. Right now, I am looking
at the ultra-cheapo places ($400 and under... ), as I have only just
recently started to put things back together myself. Two people could
get something considerably nicer if they pooled resources.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|