Version control and issue management solutions?

Author: sinck@ugive.com
Subject: Version control and issue management solutions?
\_
\_ [...] In other words do not buy in that any one company
\_ can give the total answer. Study, study, and study some more before
\_ you make a decision. Remember making the wrong decision at this
\_ point will come back to haunt you latter.
In my days in highschool woodshop, this was refered to "measure twice,
cut once". The 1:1 ratio was always dangerous...sometimes you were
ok, sometimes you'd cut twice and it'd still be too short.

As for Bugzilla, it is without a doubt the very best bug tracking
system I have ever used. I suppose I should mention that it is also
the *only* bug system that was more complex than commented warnings in
the code. :-)

David