Kernel Modules

Author: DonHarropdon@nis4u.com
Subject: Kernel Modules
I've recompiled, for tuning reasons, a linux kernel before. Now I'm in
the midst of upgrading and building a new kernal from the sources. I've
got the new kernel in place and it boots but none of my scsi stuff comes
up. The reason being that I don't have any modules for the new
kernel. I'm on a RH system so the modules for the previous kernel are in
the /lib/modules/linux-2.2.xx directory. Where do I find and how do I
build the modules for the new kernel. I thought they would come with the
source of the new kernel but I guess not.