swap meet

Author: Kevin O'Connor
Subject: swap meet
Rooster wrote:

> anyone know when and where the next swap meet is?

It will be this coming Sunday, (the third one of the month...), at the
old Smitty's Parking Lot on the north side of McDowell Road, 1/4 mile
east of Hayden Road.

--
Kevin O'Connor

If you look very closely at the underside of
an Intellimouse Explorer, and look directly
at the LED, you can see the fires of hell
awaiting you for buying a MS product......or
maybe I'm just seeing things......I
dunno....damn meds....