C++ Developer Opening

Author: CraigWhitecraigwhite@azapple.com
Subject: C++ Developer Opening

---
Have you factored in those who would actually 'want' to know you if you
passed them on the street? ;-)

Seriously though...your perl assistance is always appreciated around here. I
thought I heard that we can buy stock in your old employer for $ 0.25 per
share. Appears that you might have left just at the right time.

Craig