C++ Developer Opening

Author: AnthonyWalshawalsh@itconnections.com
Subject: C++ Developer Opening
Hello All,

    I have an opening that I just can't fill.  I am hoping that at least one
of you can help me.  The requirements are C++ on a Solaris platform using
Oracle on the backend.  The other requirement is that qualified candidates
must be good at Corba.  This company is the type of company that waits for
the right candidate being that this job has been open for about three
months.  If you are reading this, and thinking "hey I can do this", give me
a call I am taking phone interviews now.

    And let's just say that you are not a programmer... We offer referral
fees for anyone who knows someone.  Another side note, I am still looking
for UNIX Administrators.

Thanks all, I will see you at the next meeting.

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.