locking down gnome.

Author: der.hans
Subject: locking down gnome.
Am 22. Nov, 2000 schwäzte Deepak Saxena so:

> I would create a default .gnome-desktop and .gnome directory structure
> and then build a wrapper script around adduser so that they get
> automatically installed into a new user's $HOME

Check out /etc/skeleton and /etc/default. The former goes into new user
home dirs and the latter is system-wide defaults (via variable
assignments). I presume they can be over-ridden, though.

cioa,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Opnix.com
# Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,