OpenBSD - Re: NAT, how can it be done properly?

Author: J.L.Francoisfrenchie@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Subject: OpenBSD - Re: NAT, how can it be done properly?
The OpenBSD layout is not open.

However, i keep a mirror of OpenBSD for Intel and Sparc and make my
own bootable install CDROMS.
My layout is from the mirror and works fine.

If you are worried about copyright I can make a bootable CD that
lets you do the complete install via FTP/HTTP so you don't even need
all of the extra stuff.

ObLINUX: You cannot NFS mount an OpenBSD box from Linux without some
          special patches or you will get a "...Credentials too weak." error.

It seems like on Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 08:32:32AM -0700, Jason scribbled: