Job Posting Page

Author: AnthonyWalshawalsh@itconnections.com
Subject: Job Posting Page
Okay Plug Members,

    Here's what I am thinking.  I am going to create a Web Page that Plug
Members can access for Job Postings that I have.  I am also thinking of
opening up this Job posting to people that would like to post their openings
with me.  I am open to opinions, and ideas that any of you may have.

    I think that I will continue to post openings with some details in the
mail digest, but this Web Page will be another way to check my openings.

    Just a piece of info on my openings.  I have about 30 UNIX Administrator
openings of all sorts, Contract, Contract to Hire, and Permanent Jobs.  The
great thing with multiple openings is that I am looking for Junior to Senior
Administrators.

    I also have Several Permanent Intermediate to Senior C++ programmer on a
Solaris Platform with RDB experience.  RDB can be Oracle, SQL, Sybase,
and/or Informix.  (A few of these openings require a B.S.)

    I also have a contract C++ developer on a Solaris platform opening that
would be a 6 Month Contract to hire situation.

    Well that is it for now, I will update you all when I have that Web Page
up and running.  Thank you for all your comments, they are valued.  And if
you are looking for a job, and don't see the posting up here, call me
anyway!  You never know I have around 60 openings right now that I need
people for.

Thanks,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.