monster.com

Author: sinck@ugive.com
Subject: monster.com
\_ so far seems, a great company which is moving me to San Francisco. I was
\_ going to go to SF with my current company, but compared to what these
\_ other guys are offering I had to take the other offer. Oh yes, just one
\_ other quick point as to the level in which it works. I'm 19, 1 1/2 years
\_ out of HS with one company on my resume as of now (gonna be two now).

Um, you did think to check the cost of living differential, right?
Plus, the Valley isn't necessarily the bestest place to find housing.
You can earn 40k+ and be homeless. Or you have a commute from
someplace inconvenient like Placerville.

:-)

David