MS hacked!!

Author: SteveSmithfoodog@pop.phnx.uswest.net
Subject: MS hacked!!
I'm really surprised it took them that long to notice. One of the best
presenters (IMO) at Blackhat was from MS. The session was on "real
world security techniques". When you've got half of the anklebiters on
the planet gunning for your network, something _will_ sneak in
eventually.

I'm just rambling. It's a hoot that MS got whacked, but I feel bad for
David LeBlanc. He's good people.