ITEC

Author: Hawke
Subject: ITEC
Marty,
I earlier volunteered to work the ITEC
conference.. however, circumstances have forced me to
change plans (the family wants me to babysit for them and won't
give me an out for it).

I wish I could even attent, but it looks like I am forced into a
"stay at home" mode for the next 3 weeks.

I really wish I had a job right now, then I could tell my in-laws
to get a real babysitter and leave me the hell alone

Hawke

Marty Fenn wrote:

> One last time, if you wish to attend ITEC this year (as a representative
> of PLUG or just a spectator), you must either have a ticket or register
> online (goitec.com). We hope to see you there.
>
> -Marty

Make a few extra $$$.
Join http://www.preocesstree.com/?sponsor=29027

Get The Straight Faqs About Crack!
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=655598134&fmt=text
Who Can You Trust? http://start.at/these.urls.first
Astalavista: http://astalavista.box.sk/bannerfree
Warez The Faq? http://alt2600.com/faqs
Need More Faq On Warez? http://www.warezfaq.org
Any Other Questions? http://members.home.net/sunbolt/
Or You Can Ask Jeeves: http://www.ask.com
Still Think There's No Intelligent Life?
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu