well, I am pissed with redhat

Author: EricJohnsonej@netasm.com
Subject: well, I am pissed with redhat
On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Hawke wrote:
: well,
: I've finally had it with redhat.
: I have spent the last 5 hours TRYING to get the needed
: security updates from them (without success I might add).
:
: Their ftp site is unreliable (at best) and right now, impossible!

Try:

    http://download.sourceforge.net/mirrors/redhat/redhat/

Or a little closer to home:

    ftp://ftp.cybertrails.com/pub/redhat/redhat/

: As soon as I am able, I am dumping redhat in favor of the
: debian system that I recently won at raffle during the
: last plug meeting.
:
: I am sure their apt-get system has to be better than the
: so-called system that redhat is currently using.
:
: sign me: pissed off at redhat "Hawke"
: --
: Make a few extra $$$.
: Join http://www.preocesstree.com/?sponsor=29027
:
: See http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml if your mail doesn't post to the list quickly and you use Netscape to write mail.
:
: Plug-discuss mailing list -
: http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss

---
Eric Johnson ()                                net.assembly
http://netasm.com/                      12629 North Tatum Boulevard #191
602 996-9682                                      Phoenix, Arizona 85032