Curious RH7 download problem

Author: Gorman, John
Subject: Curious RH7 download problem
I have been using wget for a while and think it is one of the
coolest command line tools to come out in a while.

I use it download web pages, javascript files, images, files, and
other odds and end.

It's a must have in my book. I also use it with striphtml which
is a script to remove HTML tags. I have scripts that get me movie
times, etc all from the power of my command line, and faster than
I could bring up a web page and view the information.

John