New Opening in PHX

Author: Jose Castillo
Subject: New Opening in PHX
There really isn't much to it. Solaris and Linux share ALOT in common when
it comes to basic UNIX. Still, it is good to have Solaris on your box, as
there are many things in Solaris that are different on Linux. ie Disksuite,
Admintool, SAF, etc...

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:58:45 -0700,
wrote:

>  >     I have yet another opening for up to three Unix Administrators with

the

> Wow, seems Solaris is definitly in severe demand. I just may order
> that copy of Solaris X86 afterall, I have two machines here, learning
> to get Solaris interoperating with Linux smoothly would probably be an
> additional plus, right?
>
>  --
>  jkenner @ mindspring . com__
>  I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|
>  Working Together To       <__(_||_)| )| `(_|(_)(_|
>  To Build A Better Future.       |                   <s>

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html