SSH for Debian

Author: der.hans
Subject: SSH for Debian
Am 24. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Matt G. Ellis so:

> Mandrake 7.X Has had support for it, They have a non-us thing also, where
> you can get RPMs for OpenSSH, OpenSSL, GPG, etc.

Ah, and where would that be? I recently got stuck with, er was given the
grand opportunity :) to work with Mandrake and no SSH was annoying as
hell. Granted, it took only a few minutes to d/l, compile, install and
config OpenSSL and OpenSSH :).

How long have they had this? Any other dists have this type of thing and
make it available? SuSE had something like this, but it wasn't easily
available due to .us restrictions...

I'd like to know the peculiarities of Mandrake as I will be needing to
work with it in the future.

Next comes either TurboLinux or one of the *BSDs.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Opnix.com
# Stell dir vor, es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin...