New to list; seeking local place or individual to supply a D…

Author: der.hansPLUGd@LuftHans.com
Subject: New to list; seeking local place or individual to supply a Debian 2.2 copy.
Am 23. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Kevin Brown so:

> Or the Computer Library in Mesa. (http://www.computerlibrary.com)

Don't know if she's got Potato in yet. She does have debian related books,
though. A couple have slink on CD.

Order from cheapbytes. It only takes a couple of days to get the CDs in.

If I had a CD burner I'd make some for you.

Doesn't look like TheLinuxStore has it, but you might call and ask.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Opnix.com
# Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --