(no subject)

Author: Hawke
Subject: (no subject)
its not a bios probem. its either a system board problem or you have
memory chip dying on you (which is more than likely the case).

I have a memory tester here if you need a copy (sure its msdos based,
but it works).

Hawke

"Tilby, Lynn # PHX" wrote:

I upgraded RH 6.0 to 6.2 and during the upgrade the system just
automatically reboots at random places. I have tried expert, &
recovery
modes, I even tried booting from an M$ boot floppy and the system
still
just rebooted! I suspect the upgrade has somehow corrupted the
CMOS settings... (I have AMI BIOS). Has anyone had this happen to
them?

ANY THOUGHTS????

Thanks,

  Lynn P. Tilby (Lead Programmer/Analyst)
  National Data Corporation / Health Information Services
  Data Warehousing Solutions
  Office: 602 381-9629
  Pager:  602 205-1692
  Cell:     480 510-4392