New business startup help/suggestions/info needed

Author: ShawnT.Rutledgerutledge@cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com
Subject: New business startup help/suggestions/info needed
On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 02:25:34PM -0700, Lucas Vogel wrote:
> You could start with about 20-30 workstations, but also have places where
> people could bring in their own as well. The pricing has to be such that
> they won't go (totally) broke if they stayed there for long periods of time;
> I think the problem with a lot of businesses is, they don't want you in
> there so much as they just want you to spend your money in there and leave.
> Pricing I think will be your biggest challenge.

I totally agree. Play with the "tuesday night madness" type deals until
you find the price point that gets the place as crowded as it can get
consistently. At that point you'll make plenty of money just on food
and drink. As at Bandersnatch, it could even be free... but I wonder if
that wouldn't get it too crowded at a gaming place, demand way in excess
of supply.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD
 (_  | |_)          http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud