passwd files (solved sort of)

Author: Datawolfbgjestva@uncultured.org
Subject: passwd files (solved sort of)
So, you're apparently gotten this working already, but here's what I
found: The SCO shadow file has 5 fields, while the Linux shadow file
has 9. See "man 5 shadow" on linux for what all the fields are. The
extra fields could probably be filled with defualts, or left blank.

-Datawolf (too many Bills here to use my real name)