editors (found one!!)

Author: Joel Dudley
Subject: editors (found one!!)
I greatly appreciate the large and useful response I recieved from PLUG
members. I have settled on using Nedit, it was just what I was looking for.
Also, I found the newest version of jed to fit the bill pretty well. Again,
Danke fur ihre hilfe. Now, time to learn some java. You know, moving from
microbiology to java is not as easy as I thought it would be. :-)

- Joel
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."

- Dr. Robert Jastrow
        Founder of NASA"s Goddard Institute for space studies