OT: Fidonet Points

Author: NathanSapernatedog@well.com
Subject: OT: Fidonet Points
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Mark Peoples wrote:

> I used to pull Fido-style echomail and what not via e-mail from a bbs in
> phoenix metro back when i lived in CG. I was using OS/2, FrontDoor, and
> Renegade, but I can't remember what the proggie was I was using for the
> fido-over-email.

I know of some people that do this with a program called Fido2Inet.

> If you're interested, I can find my zip disks with my entire bbs backed up
> from a few years ago and find out what it was though.

No need to do it right now. I've got a few other leads to check
out. Thanks anyway, though. :)

- --

Nathan Saper
(PGP)
(cell phone, no PGP)
http://www.well.com/user/natedog/
PGP Key ID: 9AD0F382
PGP Key Fingerprint: 743D FE2C 7F2E 7CAE 4A5F 0B19 D855 B205 9AD0 F382