free speach and KDE

Author: Jim
Subject: free speach and KDE
The biggest issue for a software developer who hopes to create a product
with commercial value is which wodget toolset to use. If it were me, I
certainly would be more concerned about the need to license the widget
toolset before I was able to market my product.. The choice is not that
hard. GNOME/Gtk/Gdk - GNU vs QT and the Troll licence restrictions.