sound cards

Author: Eric Samson
Subject: sound cards
Hello All...

I just installed Linux on my Toshiba 1375CDS. The installation went very
smooth, picked everything but my soundcard. I ran the sndconfig tool and it
said that my sound wasn't supported. Does this mean I am SOL, or are there
alternatives (and don't say write my own driver : ))...

Just for the record, Mandrake 7.1 acted a bit funky and RH 6.2 had no
problems... I am not dogging Mandrake either, as it is the resident distro
on my workstation : )...

Thanks again,

Eric