[Fwd: WordPerfect 8 for Linux installed, but where??]

Author: MarkBerkwittmberkwitt@home.com
Subject: [Fwd: WordPerfect 8 for Linux installed, but where??]
I tried that command as you suggested but it responded in multi languages. This is what I got. Pardon my ignorance, but what is this?

[root@cx47716-b /root]#
cat /usr/share/apps/kappfinder/WordProcessing/WordPerfect.kdelnk
# KDE Config File
[KDE Desktop Entry]
Comment[hr]=Program za obradu teksta
Comment[ro]=Programul de procesare de texte WordPerfect
Comment[C]=WordPerfect Word Processor
Comment[fi]=WordPerfect -tekstinkäsittelyohjelma
Comment[pt]=Processador de texto WordPerfect
SwallowTitle=
SwallowExec=
WmCommand=
Comment[fr]=Traitement de texte WordPerfect
Comment[hu]=WordPerfect szövegszerkesztõ
Comment[da]=WordPerfect teksbehandler
BinaryPattern=
Name[hr]=Wordperfect
Comment[sk]=Textový procesor WordPerfect
Comment[ca]=Processador de textos WordPerfect
Comment[es]=Procesador de textos WordPerfect
Name=WordPerfect
Comment[is]=Ritvinnsluforritið WordPerfect
Name[it]=Elaborazione Testi
MiniIcon=
Protocols=
Comment[sv]=WordPerfect ordbehandlare
Name[C]=WordPerfect
MimeType=
Comment=WordPerfect Word Processor
Exec=xwp
Comment[pt_BR]=Processador de textos WordPerfect
Comment[pl]=Procesor tekstu WordPerfect
Comment[ja]=WordPerfect ¥ï¡¼¥É¥×¥í¥»¥Ã¥µ
Icon=wordperfect.xpm
TerminalOptions=
Comment[cs]=Textový procesor WordPerfect
Comment[sl]=Urejevalnik WordPerfect
Path=
Comment[no]=Tekstbehandleren Word Perfect
DocPath=
Type=Application
Comment[it]=Manipolatore Testi WordPerfect
Comment[ru]=ôÅËÓÔÏ×ÙÊ ÐÒÏÃÅÓÓÏÒ WordPerfect
Comment[de]=WordPerfect-Textverarbeitung
Terminal=0
[root@cx47716-b /root]#