ipfwadm, ipchains, iptables

Author: NickEstesnick@opnix.com
Subject: ipfwadm, ipchains, iptables
> I thought you ran into a couple of probs with the 2.3/2.4 kernels oopsing
> as well (non-USB related). Guess I was wrong. Just don't tell anyone :).

Nope, so far with 2.3/2.4 I havn't had a single panic or oops. I've just
had it lock up solid several times in the middle of syncing with earlier
versions (whatever they did coming up to 2.3.99-pre9 seems to have fixed
the problem), and then they promptly broke the usb serial drivers again in
early 2.4.0-test series by making the serial drivers fast like they should
be... (-=

    --Nick

- --
Opnix, Inc. - Simply doctor-recommended bandwidth.