T1 provider

Author: der.hans
Subject: T1 provider
Am 02. Aug, 2000 schwäzte Todd C. Ames so:

> hey - our new building can't get DSL (who can?), but it appears the previous
> tenant had a T1 line. I'm new to the Phoenix area - can someone give me
> some pointers on T1 providers in Phoenix (what does the line generally cost?
> etc.)

Todd,

I know of this really great provider, which will be going live sometime
soon ;-).

In the meantime, look at www.RNI.net, a local dsl and wireless provider. I
don't know how good their service is, but I'm looking at getting it. They
claim to be a Linux-based company and I'm trying to get them to come in to
a PLUG meeting to talk about what they're doing with Linux and what their
services are.

> I really don't want to go down the ISDN road; we might even go for cable if
> the T1 is too expensive.

They can do ISDN speeds and up.

ciao,

der.hans