My crusade for web content filtering

Author: sinck@owmyeye.ugive.comsinckowmyeye.ugive.com
Subject: My crusade for web content filtering

\_ If kids want to seek
\_ it out, it's not within my power to prevent it... they _will_ find it.
\_ That's a parental guidance issue, not a technological one.

zackly.

\_ browser. Any page that matched one of the keywords would have the entire
\_ contents between <html> and </html> replaced with a text message. Simple,
\_ but probably very slow. Not to mention, I have NO idea how to code this.

1) I sure hope the page has <html> tags if that's really the rule
you're going to be using.
2) "breast cancer" banning got AOL in hot water. Well, they banned on
"breast". Probably pissed off the chicken-food-makers too. :-)

David